this is your frog
What is a frog? Is it a man? It has legs and tiny hands like a man yet it is not. If a man could jump as high as a frog you know how fucking high he would be? Extremely high I imagine.
But back to the topic at hand, what is a frog? I'm looking at it sitting blissfully upon its leaf... Do you think its looking back at me contemplating what a man is? Do you think it can understand and compute the complexities of day to day life as a human? Could it work out the combination lock my wife has put on the fridge to stop me eating raw mince meat when I'm sleep walking?
All these things I ponder, staring at the frog on its little leaf. I lost my phone and keys hours ago and I'm lost in the woods please if you're reading this send help I'm confused and I think I licked it too hard.
• confuses the elderly
• keeps you warm through traumatic times
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket for storing frogs in
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem