jazz for my soul
As a highly adaptable bug, I was able to learn the saxophone to a master level in only 6 hours. Albeit my mind was totally jacked up on modafinil and alpha power supplements I had illegally imported weeks prior but what's important here is the sweet music I was now able to make, down at the beach to anyone who would listen.
My soul was fine tuned to the invisible jazz resonance of the world and I let it flow through my every movement, all of my limbs licking the buttons of the saxophone like I was making love to it as my mandibles kissed the reed and I blew into it, as if I was reinflating a caprisun or if I was spitting bobba tea balls at my grandma.
The dolphins crawled out of the ocean on their bellies to watch me play and they died there, on the sand, as I played my sad ocean jazz.
• Plays unintelligible jazz music when wet
• allows you to play 'careless whisper' with zero training
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• has 2 dolphins on it who do not do drugs
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing