im tired of this meat prison
you were born into this world screaming and crying, flailing your little dumbass arms around and you'll continue to do this for like 69 years until you finally pass into the void.
Or is the story of death and rebirth real? Are we stuck in a sad loop of crying and screaming until the heat death of the universe? Who knows, this cat sure fucking doesn't.
• imprisons your meat
• suitable for vegetarians
• 100% cotton heavyweight long-sleeve with a rough feel that soften after couple washes
• Sport Grey colour is a blend of 90% cotton and 10% polyester
• Classic fit with long sleeves and rib cuffs
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, do not dry clean
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8'' (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle