this shirt is dedicated to the old hippy I met in a bar somewhere in Nevada whilst on a road trip. He said he used to train dolphins in Vietnam to put bombs onto enemy boats and started crying as he told me how many dolphins he'd seen explode. Then he gave me some weed.
There are still around 70 war dolphins in the US navy.
More info can be found here
• Make u go EeEeeeEEeeEee boom
• Moist to the touch
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric as it was raised from the depth of the sea
• Crew neck
• Relaxed fit for chill dudes