dangerous and repulsive
This crab can never sleep. It's entire body has become a long-time nuclear waste warning message of spikes, intended to deter human intrusion of its internal nuclear waste repositories for at least 10,000 years.
Even when future humans have animorphed into large, totally sexy fox people who just howl at one another and fuck a lot and despite not being able to read or write they will understand nothing valued is here...
• Glows in the dark (if illuminated with light)
• Filled with secrets
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket for storing uranium
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem