dolphin bomb squad
This 'faded look' sweater is dedicated to the old hippy I met in a bar somewhere in Nevada whilst on a road trip. He said he used to train dolphins in Vietnam to put bombs onto enemy boats and started crying as he told me how many dolphins he'd seen explode. Then he gave me some weed.
There are still around 70 war dolphins in the US navy.
More info can be found here
• Pre-faded look
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• moist to the touch
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem