What is a frog? Is it a man? It has legs and tiny hands like a man yet it is not. If a man could jump as high as a frog you know how fucking high he would be? Extremely high I imagine.
But back to the topic at hand, what is a frog? I'm looking at it sitting blissfully upon its leaf... Do you think its looking back at me contemplating what a man is? Do you think it can understand and compute the complexities of day to day life as a human? Could it work out the combination lock my wife has put on the fridge to stop me eating raw mince meat when I'm sleep walking?
All these things I ponder, staring at the frog on its little leaf. I lost my phone and keys hours ago and I'm lost in the woods please if you're reading this send help I'm confused and I think I licked it too hard.
• protects you from harsh vibes
• confuses the elderly
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem