This 'faded look' hoodie is dedicated to the old hippy I met in a bar somewhere in Nevada whilst on a road trip. He said he used to train dolphins in Vietnam to put bombs onto enemy boats and started crying as he told me how many dolphins he'd seen explode. Then he gave me some weed.
There are still around 70 war dolphins in the US navy.
More info can be found here
• makes people go EE EE eeEeEeE Ee E e
• Pre-faded look
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket